Are you sick and tired of being fat and overweight? Have you had enough of the labels others are giving you like “fat pig”, “miss piggy” and “rolly polly”? Or does wanting to lose weight still seem to confuse you as there are so many methods out there that claim to be that magic pill? Or how about losing some weight only to have it all piled back again weeks later?
It does sound sad but the truth is, you are not alone as thousands out there are still struggling with their weight issues.
While you can take comfort in this fact, just pause and ask yourself is this what you want?
For decades, we have been deceived by what seems to be the quick-fix solution in the form of magic pills, slimming juices, spa wraps and zapping machines.
We continue to part with our hard-earned dollar because of all the glossy advertisements we see of slim, sexy babes or lean, toned hunks. But didn’t you notice the models were already slim and beautiful enough to begin with?
Now that we have unveiled the truth to you, it does hurt a little, right?
We all have a primary need and that is the need for acceptance either by ourselves or the people around us.
- Do you look in the mirror and feel disgusted and disappointed with yourself for being fat?
- Do you feel helpless when you try to wear clothes that fit before, and it’s just too tight for you?
- Do you PROMISE yourself year after year that you’re going to get into shape, but each year you’re even fatter than the last?
- Do you have “problem areas”, like your thighs, your tummy or arms, and you just hate yourself because of it?
- Are you too embarrassed of your body to even show yourself on the beach because you are fat?
- Do you ever feel that your friends or co-workers would treat you with more respect if you were healthier and thinner? That your life would be more successful if you were slimmer?
- Have you tried to exercise, but it’s making absolutely no difference?
- Have you got a weakness for food and eat almost anything?
- Have you given up hope and tell yourself ‘I’m fat and will remain fat’?
There is nothing more criminal that knowing you are fat and not doing anything about it. And you continue to stuff yourself with more fattening cakes and pastries; and unhealthy fast foods.
SO DO YOU FEEL GUILTY
You want to lose weight desperately and more importantly, ensure those extra kilos stay off permanently. You want to look good for yourself. You want to appear confident in front of others. But you know you can’t be depending on juices for the rest of your life or be on some weight loss pills that have side effects.
Let me tell you something. We know how you feel as we’ve been fat before.